The purpose of digital collections is to provide material for research and instruction. When possible, the HRC endeavors to properly attribute the items in its digital collections. If you believe an item(s) in our digital collections is not properly attributed contact us at email@example.com.
If you are a rights holder or someone that is legally authorized to act upon the behalf of a rights holder and you believe there are items that are posted without your permission and/or are not covered by United States Copyright exceptions, you may request removal of the item via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information:
- Identification of the item(s) including any file number or handle that may be associated with the object.
- Your contact information
- A statement by the rights holder or an agent that is legally authorized to act upon the rights holder’s behalf documenting that use of item(s) is/are an infringement and that you have a good faith belief that use of said item(s) in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- Other information that you feel is pertinent.
- An affirmation that your statement is true and accurate.
- Physical or electronic signature.